Family Safe Holidays is operated by Community Inspired Ltd, formerly Community Alerts Ltd, which was set up in October 2002 with a goal to develop services to help keep children safe at venues throughout the UK or whilst on holiday abroad. Working with a number of leading organisations, we extended our services, bringing together families, schools and the wider community.
Here at Community Inspired we pride ourselves on the provision of excellent information and services. We work with the leading bodies in each sector and with technology partners who work to the highest standards of security and codes of practice.
Some of the other services we provide include:
Child Safe Zones ( www.childsafezones.co.uk) - a service which has gone from strength to strength, providing a nationally recognised 'Lost Child' service to shopping centres, town and city centres, beaches and visitor attractions throughout the UK and Ireland.
Family Safe Plus (www.familysafeplus.co.uk) -an online registration service providing secure storage of information for the whole family, which could prove vital in an emergency or other incident.
Child Safe Accessories (www.familysafeshop.co.uk) - simple tags and wristbands for children, ensuring that contact telephone numbers and, for families registered with FamilySafePlus, the Family ID are carried at all times.
School Trips Plus (www.schooltrips.co.uk) - Developed with the expertise of many people within the education sector, from teacher associations and head teachers to visitor attractions and parents. Schools Trips Plus aims to:
• Raise the standards of safety and education at venues and make it easier for teachers to find the information regarding venues that they need to organise a school trip more effectively.
• Assist communication between teachers, parents, schools and venues, with our unique Trip Safety service - giving reassurance to children and their families when school trips are running.
Parent Hotline (www.parenthotline.co.uk) – developed as part of the complete School Trips Plus package, Parent Hotline provides a low cost but effective messaging service. Teachers and school staff leave recorded messages from any phone for Parents to call in and hear. Selecting options allows for messages relating to:
• General and emergency announcements played to all callers, especially useful in the case of schools closures, reminders of the terms dates etc.
• Trip Messages – safe arrivals, updates on the days events, return to school and collections times. Reassurance all round, particularly on residential trips.
• Daily Bulletins – after school clubs, concert rehearsals etc
PTA+ (www.pta.co.uk) - We have been working with PTAs since 2007, developing a wealth of online tools to help support their great work, enabling them to build closer links with other associations and their local communities. We also publish PTA+ Magazine, completely revamping and reinvigorating this exciting market. Together with the website, the magazine provides the topical parenting features and fundraising inspiration that our readers rely on to help inform, engage and empower them.
For more information, please contact us:
Community Inspired Ltd
23-27 London Road
Tel: 08700 62 49 19
Fax: 0871 263 7752